- Our rental agreement between Tok Tok (“Company”) and you, the client (“Renter”) for the agreed upon rental period that you will/have registered using our website, or verbally/via email to our Tok Tok Staff.
- Renter agrees to be responsible for all charges set forth in his/her reservation. Both Renter and Company agree that baby equipment rental that has been ordered and paid for is binding
- A minimum order of two days of rent is required. To secure your reservation, Tok Tok will confirm your request after full payment.
- No need to be present during delivery/drop-off, just let property manager of hotel/condo/home be advised of Tok Tok gear rentals and provide a contact name and number
- Late pick-ups may be charged an additional day for each item if not pre-arranged.
- Orders below two rent days, or with delivery address outside Mexico City metropolitan area may incur in delivery fees.
- Upon delivery, please inspect equipment. If you find any item is damaged, please contact Tok Tok immediately. Or if equipment becomes unsafe, please discontinue using the equipment immediately and inform Tok Tok gear rentals to prevent any injuries. Tok Tok gear rentals will replace the same or similar item as soon as possible. If Item is not available Tok Tok gear rentals will return 100% of paid amount.
- By renting you acknowledge receipt of clean, working equipment and understanding of proper use and operation of equipment. Manufacturer manual are available upon request.
- All equipment is used at Renter’s risk. Equipment rented from the Company is the sole responsibility of the Renter for the duration of the rental period, and not the responsibility of any hotel, hotel staff or other personnel. The Company, it’s owners, operators, nor employees will not be held responsible for any claim arising from Renter’s use, operation or possession of equipment rented.
- Company, its owners, operators nor employees will not be held responsible for any damage, injury or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rented equipment, or equipment failure as otherwise intended by the manufacturer.
- Upon request, and only for items of equipment needing installation or instruction, Company will provide Renter with Safety & Instruction Manual. Renter is responsible for the installation or any items of equipment.
- Should renter be dissatisfied with any piece of equipment, it is his or her responsibility to contact the company immediately. Subject to availability, Company will replace or refund accordingly.
LIABILITY WAIVER LESSEE (CUSTOMER AND EACH OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “LESSEE”) ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (a) EACH ITEM OF LEASED PROPERTY IS OF A TYPE, DESIGN, QUALITY AND MANUFACTURE SELECTED BY LESSEE, ACCEPTABLE TO LESSEE AND SUITABLE FOR LESSEE’S PURPOSES; (b) LESSOR (TOK TOK RENTALS) AND EACH OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS (“LESSOR”) IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THE EQUIPMENT OR THE REPRESENTATIVE OF EITHER; (c) LESSOR IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENFORCE ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR LESSEE; (d) LESSOR HAS NOT INSPECTED AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT; (e) LESSOR LEASES THE EQUIPMENT TO LESSEE AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LESSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO (i) THE TITLE, CONDITION, FITNESS FOR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN, COMPLIANCE WITH SPECIFICATIONS, OPERATION, OR MERCHANTABILITY THEREOF, (ii) THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCERNABLE, (iii) THE ABSENCE OF INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER WHATSOEVER, IT BEING AGREED THAT ALL SUCH RISKS, AS BETWEEN THE LESSOR AND THE LESSEE, ARE TO BE BORNE BY THE LESSEE. LESSEE FURTHER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE LESSOR FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, TORT AND STRICT LIABILITIES), DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS AND PROCEEDINGS, LOSSES, COSTS, PENALITIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COST.
I have read and understand this RELEASE OF LIABILITY and fully understand its terms and I fully understand that I have given up substantial rights by submitting this order I agree to these terms and conditions.